Don’t miss 1 March Abstract submission deadline!
Use our online system to submit your emc2020 abstract
With emc2020 now just months away, there is still time to submit both oral and poster abstract presentations.
You will need to visit our dedicated submission system website to submit your abstract. We advise you to read through the Abstract Submission Terms & Conditions and the Call for Papers before beginning.
- contain original data and meet international ethical standards.
- be entirely written in English
- be limited to a minimum of 100 words and a maximum of 1000 words including spaces
- be a condensed version of the final presentation and include all significant findings.
- be written so that readers who are not specialists will be able to appreciate the purpose of the study and understand the procedures and conclusions
Abstracts will be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Relevance to a specific symposium
- Scientific quality and innovative proposals
- Clarity of text
- Compliance with the format
Abstract Submission Deadline - 1 March 2020
Late Breaking Poster Deadline - 15 June 2020