Early Career Workshop
Venue: CFIM (Core Facility for Integrated Microscopy), Panum Institute, University of Copenhagen
Date and Time: Saturday 22 August, 13.30 - 17.30
Registration Process: You can register for this workshop through the main registration system
The RMS Early Career Committee are organising the first ever pre-congress meeting organised for early career microscopists (students and early career postdocs) at the European Microscopy Congress.
The programme will include:
- Plenary speakers from industry and academia, focusing on their career path.
- Career panel discussion with academics and professionals in various stages of their careers.
- Advice on writing publications and applying for fellowships.
- Elevator pitch competition – present a one-minute talk (no slides, no questions) to convince an audience that your research is worth funding.
- Networking lunch and drinks reception.
We would like to thank TESCAN and Sigray Inc. for their kind sponsorship of this workshop.
More information on the RMS Early Career Committee can be found on the RMS website.